Aktualności Forum Graffiti Publicystyka Teleport
[#1] try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag
Hi all.

So, i am work on hi-rez amiga diskmag. It mean true-color/hi-color graphics in resolution like 640x480 / 800x600, etc. So, no more problems for modern graphicans to support amiga scene (if you want of course :) ).

Well. All is done already, except the graphics. It is not so much work as you can think, and if you want/can create only one title pic or just logo or just engine panel - you are wellcome.

Nothink special for you, you don't need to understand some 'rare' formats, etc. Just create png/bmp/whatewer you want.

Of course, it is not problem, if someone from other scene (like pc/atari/etc scene) will want to help it. It will good of course.

Also, for all graphicans who interesting, but think that him can't wath it: i can of course give solution for fast setup emulator (winuae) on PC for test this project and watch in end stage.

Also, here is my invitation for graphicans: http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=20244

i mean if someone from you (graphicans) will think that it can't be done, you can see that i am very serius for that project :)

Well .. if some one want to help, write me at kas1e@yandex.ru . If you not graphicans, but know some one who can maybe do some graphics, write me too of course.

Thanks all.
[#2] Re: try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag

@kas1e, post #1

Hi! Nice english! :) You are the main writer in this mag?

[#3] Re: try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag

@El Amigos, post #2

Hm.. it's bad that i have only strange messages kind of this .. i know that my english is bad for fast post, but you may sure that i will not release ezine with bad english. Why your message is strange :

1. you a graphican ? no ?
2. you want help with spellcheking ?

Ostatnia modyfikacja: 18.12.05 10:56
[#4] Re: try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag

@kas1e, post #3

I am (quite) happy Amiga user.

Ostatnia modyfikacja: 20.12.05 19:00
[#5] Re: try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag

@kas1e, post #3

Que pasa?

[#6] Re: try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag

@kas1e, post #1

After tons of problems i thik problem with graphics is solved. So, new question to polish amigas: anyone want to do some nice music ? or maybe any musicans have unreleased stuff which can be used in emag ?

[#7] Re: try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag

@kas1e, post #6

What kind of type? mod? mp3? skm? I`ve got some...
[#8] Re: try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag

@TJindy, post #7

Standard 4ch protracker module (4 channel mod). I write you a email, and i can give a screenshoot of emag for you if you will be in interest. Also I will add mp3 support, but not for first issue, maybe later (if someone will be in interest)

Ostatnia modyfikacja: 06.03.06 19:52
[#9] Re: try to found graphicans, for some work on hi-res Amiga diskmag

@kas1e, post #1

Hey you, lazy slackers ! Time to support us ! :) emag almost ready, and we try to found now a bit more amiga related articles and good ascii. No one in interest ? If so, write me ASAP.

Articles which will be very good:

--coding articles (c,asm, tricks,tips,guides, lowlevel coding, system friendy coding, classic/a1/pegasos, etc)

--scene articles (demoscene, amiga scene itself,warez, software scene, hardware, etc)

In other words if you can write somethink interesting about amiga, write us.

Ostatnia modyfikacja: 17.05.06 08:08
Na stronie SCENA.PPA.pl, podobnie jak na wielu innych stronach internetowych, wykorzystywane są tzw. cookies (ciasteczka). Służą ona m.in. do tego, aby zalogować się na swoje konto, czy brać udział w ankietach. Ze względu na nowe regulacje prawne jesteśmy zobowiązani do poinformowania Cię o tym w wyraźniejszy niż dotychczas sposób. Dalsze korzystanie z naszej strony bez zmiany ustawień przeglądarki internetowej będzie oznaczać, że zgadzasz się na ich wykorzystywanie.
OK, rozumiem